The ANZCP2018 Sydney Networking / Social program includes two activities this year, with all registered delegates able to attend both activities at no charge.
To assist planning and catering arrangements, could delegates please complete the form below advising of us of your likely participation in these activities – we know plans change but this will help give us some idea of how many of you we should expect at these activities.
Join us for networking, drinks and nibbles to cap off the first day of the conference – make new connections and strengthen old ones in an informal atmosphere. Our partners Laerdal will be in attendance to provide some CPR fun and prizes for anyone willing to show their CPR skills.
WHEN: Thursday 23rd August – 5:20 to 7pm (immediately after the close of the Thursday’s conference program)
WHERE: Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Grand Dining Room – 4th floor
169 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (literally 60 metres from the Wesley Conference Centre’s rear entrance).
Women in Leadership Breakfast
The Women in Leadership Breakfast at ANZCP2018 Sydney will enable current and aspiring women leaders in the pre-hospital sector to connect, underline their significant role and explore how to build on their success.
The breakfast will feature a panel of women leaders from the sector, including:
- Panel Chair – Michelle Murphy ASM – Group Manager – Emergency Operations, Ambulance Victoria
- Clare Beech – Director Clinical Operations – Sectors, NSW Ambulance
- Sharon White ASM – Intensive Care Paramedic and Paramedic Educator, NSW Ambulance
- Libby Hanrahan – Helicopter Paramedic, NSW Ambulance
The panel will share their experiences covering:
- Leadership across complex boundaries
- Leadership without authority
- Managing roadblocks
- Key skills to succeed as a confident leader in the sector
- How to map out your own leadership career
- An action plan – taking your career to the next level
Open to all women, and men who want to support women, lead in the profession.
Join us for breakfast and an empowering discussion.
WHEN: Friday 24th August – 7:15 to 8:45am (immediately before the start of the Friday’s conference program)
WHERE: Wesley Conference Centre, Green Room (between the conference theatre and main trade display room)