Paramedics: A Lifetime of Care
ANZCP is pleased to bring you the most comprehensive, in-depth paramedic conference on the Australian calendar in 2018. With great events and excellent programs of national and international speakers, we will once again explore innovations and advances in pre-hospital medicine.
Our major two day event is ANZCP Conference 2018 in Sydney on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th August and we are excited to give the opportunity for paramedicine students to be involved in and with the running of the conference.
If you want to enhance your conference experience, and have the opportunity to work closely with the ANZCP General Manager and organising committee, then this is a great experience to be involved with. We are looking to recruit up to 10 students to be part of a volunteer team.
You must be a current, financial ANZCP student member to be eligible to be a volunteer.
As a student volunteer you will also get the benefit of FREE student registration to attend ANZCP Conference 2018 and volunteer polo shirts to wear for the event. Note: your travel to and from Sydney, accommodation and any other costs are your own responsibility.
As a student volunteer, you will be responsible for:
- Onsite registration of delegates at the start of the day
- Directing delegates within the venue and ensuring everyone is seated on time
- Helping set up at the start of the day and packing away at the end
- Assisting with microphones during Q and A sessions
- Helping with AV and videoing the day
- Photography (need own DSLR camera and experience taking quality photos)
- Motivating and engaging with delegates
- Managing social media posts, tweets and engaging with social media followers
You will be expected to attend the entire conference and you will hear the majority of all the great presentations, but it will be a couple busy days with involvement across a number of key areas to help make the day a success.
EOI closes on the 30 June 2018, with successful students advised by mid July.