- Date: August 24, 2017 - August 25, 2017
ANZCP is pleased to bring you the most comprehensive, in-depth paramedic conference on the Australia calendar once again in 2017! ANZCP Conference 2017 returns to Brisbane on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August 2017.
** Exploring innovations and advances in pre-hospital medicine **
** Covering both urgent and non-urgent patient care and interventions **
** Specialists in trauma, medical, obstetrics, paediatrics, research, education and more **
We are pleased to announce the following confirmed speakers for ANZCP Conference 2017:
- Dr Tony Smith – Medical Director, St John NZ
- Dr Dan Bodnar – Emergency Physician and Senior Medical Advisor, QAS
- Professor Michael Reade – Chair of Military Medicine and Surgery, Colonel & Director of Clinical Services, ADF
- Emeritus Professor John Pearn – Senior Paediatrician & former Surgeon General ADF
- Ziad Nehne – Paramedic & Research Coordinator, AV
- Liz Crowe – Advanced Clinician Social Worker
- Terry Savage – ICP and Peer Support Officer, NSWA
- Dr Ken Wishaw – co-founder of CareFlight and the NSW Medical Retrieval Service
- Daniel Ohs – Head of Clinical Practice, St John NZ
- Mick Stephenson – Executive Director Emergency Operations, AV
- Dr Natalie Fonda – GP registrar and former Paramedic
- Lee Trenning – Nurse Educator, Retrieval Services QLD
- Belinda Flanagan – Lecturer USC
- Dr Sean Keogh – Director of Emergency Medicine, Caboolture Hospital
- Emily Andrew – Research Governance Manager, AV
- Dr David Cooksley – Emergency and Retrieval Physician
- Nigel Barr – Senior Lecturer Paramedic Science, USC
- Bill Lord – Associate Professor & Discipline Leader Paramedicine, USC
For conference details, including venue information, please visit the ANZCP Conference 2017 page by clicking here
Must be a full time university student.
Non-member tickets include 12-months membership with ANZCP. We will contact you to complete the joining form once we receive your conference registration.
One day tickets
Only available for ANZCP members.
Venue Website: https://www.bcec.com.au/Location:
The premier conference centre in QLD will be the venue for ANZCP Conference 2017. We are using the Boulevard Auditorium, a modern tiered lecture theatre which holds 400 delegates and the Boulevard Foyer for our trade display and breaks. The Centre has excellent parking and public transport options and many accommodation choices within short walking distance for interstate travellers. Venue information: Click here Parking options: Click here