- Date: August 23, 2018 - August 24, 2018
ANZCP is pleased to bring you the most comprehensive, in-depth paramedic conference on the Australian calendar once again in 2018! ANZCP 2018 returns to Sydney on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th August 2018.
Paramedics: A Lifetime of Care
ANZCP 2018 theme is Paramedics: A Lifetime of Care, which will see the following topic areas covered:
- Controversies in pre-hospital medicine
- Decision making and human factors
- Geriatric / End of Life
- Paramedic career lifespan
There will be numerous case studies, panel discussions, and a mix of paramedic and physician presentations, bringing you two great days of learning, networking and enjoyment.
- Geoff Coleman – Master of Ceremonies
- Ben Meadley – Paramedic decision making, and Controversies in Paramedicine panel discussion
- Nick Roder – Newborn cardiac arrest and resuscitation
- Belinda Flanagan – Paramedic management of third stage and the prehospital use of oxytocics
- Dr Tony Smith – Paramedics providing palliative care in the community
- Associate Professor Stephen Gough – Paramedic Registration
- Dr Natalie May – Decision making and bias
- Associate Professor David Wampler – Spinal Immobilisation
- Dr Jason Bendall – ECP program – 10 years on
- Dr Ruth Townsend – Legal responsibilities of being a registered paramedic
- Chris Wildey – Obstetric emergencies case presentation
- Dr Alex Psirides – End of life and Termination of Resuscitation
- Professor Carmelle Peisah – Geriatric behavioural emergencies and sedation
- Dr Sanj Fernando – Paediatric medical emergencies
- Michelle Price – Falls trauma for elderly
- Dr Rosie Dwyer – Geriatric care
- Controversies in Paramedicine panel discussion – Dr Cliff Reid, Ben Meadley, Julie Hughes, Sharon White, Paul Simpson (chair)
- Paramedic Lifespan presentations – Sharon White, Libby Hanrahan, Ash Delorenzo, Ross Findlay, Stuart Harris.
To find out more visit the conference webpage – click here
Venue: Wesley Conference Centre
Wesley Conference Centre is in the heart of the Sydney CBD, and features a state of the art tiered conference theatre.