- AEDT (NSW time)
Date: March 9, 2018
A comprehensive, full day conference with trauma as the focus, bringing you all the latest clinical developments from leading trauma experts.
10 fantastic presentations by leading educators, paramedics and emergency clinicians
Engaging and interactive scenarios.
Networking drinks follows immediately after the close of the day’s program.
Presenter and Presentation topics:
- Dr Glenn Ryan – Mass casualty
- Tom Kelsey – Blast injuries
- Dr Dan Bodnar – Paediatric envenomation
- Erin McDonald – Traumatic cardiac arrest
- Dr Steve Rashford – Resuscitative thoracotomy
- CTO Alisha Hensby – Mass Casualty Interactive Scenario
- ICP Rohan Miller – Trauma case presentation
- Emergency Consultant Edward Egan – Trauma case presentation
- Detective Inspector Brendan Cullen
- TBC – Registration update
For conference details, including venue information, please visit the Trauma on the Border page by clicking here
Must be a full time university student.
Venue: Twin Towns Club
Venue Phone: 1800 014 014
Venue Website: http://www.twintowns.com.au/entertainment-events.htmlLocation: