ANZCP has teamed up with First State Super to help all our members feel future ready.
Helping you feel future ready
We’ve put together some handy information to help you make super decisions that are right for you. You can also visit the First State Super website to explore their full range of tools and resources.
How to grow your super
Find out about the different ways you can build your super, including making extra contributions, taking advantage of government incentives and finding super you may have lost along the way.
- Use our contributions calculator to understand the difference between different types of contributions
- Combine your super to help avoid unnecessary fees and paperwork
- Find your lost super
Preparing for retirement
While retiring is an exciting prospect, it can be daunting to leave behind the comfort of a regular pay cheque. The following resources are designed to help:
- Use our ‘How much super do I need’ tool
- Watch this video to see how a transition to retirement strategy could let you access your super while you’re still working
- Learn when and how you can access you super
Online tools and calculators
Managing your super is easy thanks to First State Super’s range of online resources. As well as offering access to a range of forms, fact sheets and handy educational materials, you can take advantage of our super calculators:
- Super projections calculator – see what your super balance could be worth in the future
- Contribution calculator – find out how different types of contributions could impact your super balance
- Insurance cover and cost calculator – see how much insurance you could need and how much it will cost
- Transition to retirement strategy calculator – find out how this strategy could impact your take home pay and super balance
Not a member? It’s super easy to join!
As one of Australia’s largest super funds, we have the size and scale to provide you with security, competitive fees and premiums, and access to unique investment opportunities. We also regularly receive top ratings and awards from our industry’s leading research agencies.
Click here to Join today or speak to your payroll department