Constitutional Review Panel
Australasian College of Paramedicine
The Constitutional Review Panel has now issued an Interim Report on the review of the Australasian College of Paramedicine (ACP) Constitution and the member representative model. Members can review the Panel's Interim Report via the link below.
- Member consultation phase – extended to the 13th December 2019
- Constitutional Review Panel – 19th November to 19th December 2019
- Recommendations provided to ACP Board – 20th December 2019
The Constitutional Review Panel is chaired by Michael Eburn with the following panel members:
- Jamie Rhodes
- Buck Reed
- Dr Philip Bachelor
- Dr Bronwyn Tunnage
- Marty Nichols
- Peter Lang
- John Bruning
- Alecka Miles
Terms of Reference
The terms of reference for the review are detailed below. Members can provide feedback against these five questions.
- What is the best paramedic representative model to provide a strong and relevant representative voice for paramedics throughout Australasia?
- Does the inaugural constitution meet the needs of ACP in providing a strong and relevant representative voice for paramedics throughout Australasia?
- What alterations or additions, if any, would enhance the rigour of the inaugural constitution in supporting ACP in providing a strong and relevant representative voice for paramedics throughout Australasia?
- ACP is planning to implement a strong jurisdictional representative model established separate of the Constitution - do members support the representative model proposed for ACP?
- What alterations or additions, if any, would enhance the proposed representative model for ACP?
Member input into the constitutional review
Members are invited to review the Interim Report and submit any feedback by email to email@example.com by Friday 13th December.
Proposed ACP Representative Structure
Chair - ANZCP
President - Paramedics Australasia