The conference schedule for ANZCP2019 Melbourne is now available!
ANZCP2019 Melbourne will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 29-30 August 2019. You can book tickets, view speaker information and see the conference schedule on the event page by clicking here.
There is a fantastic line up of speakers for our major conference of 2019:
- Tony Walker ASM - CEO, AMbulance Victoria - Caring for the carers: Improving paramedic mental health and wellbeing
- Stephen Gough ASM - In conversation with Marty Nichols (Registration 1 year in)
- Dr Claire Marshall - Paediatric seizures
- Kate Whiting - Identifying the sick child
- Jodie Finn - Paediatric Foreign Bodies
- Andrew Bishop - Early Repolarisation and LBBB: Identifying the ischaemic ECG
- Dr Ruth Townsend - Paramedics and social media
- Dr Simon Sawyer - Family violence - The largest contributor to death and illness you never learn about
- Emma Bywater - Compassion: “People wont remember what you said or did, but how you made them feel.”
- Dr Sandy Macquarrie - Paramedic Health and Wellbeing - A professional priority
- Ben Meadley - Paramedic Health and Wellbeing - A professional priority
- Nick Roder - Pain management and the agitated patient
- Dr Ben Beck - Trauma systems: now and into the future
- Dr Kate Cantwell - Asthma and Audit. Our knowledge and experience can change guidelines
- Skye Coote - Stroke
- Toby Keene - How to hack your clinical decision making
- Dr Sanj Fernando - Critical Incident Debriefing
- Darren Hodge - Complex rescue and clinical management of a paediatric patient
- Dr Tony Smith - SJNZ Medical Director - Christchurch learnings
- Paul Gowens - Consultant Paramedic, Scotland - Early warning scores
- Paul Aitken-Fell - Consultant Paramedic, England - Paramedic Prescribing in the UK (The Journey)
- Matt Cannon - CEO, St John Ambulamce PNG
Early Bird Tickets are still available!
See what both full days have to offer by using the "Schedule" tab on the event page, or open a dedicated schedule by clicking here.